The Victorian Government has announced the end of the pandemic declaration and associated pandemic orders with new settings applying from 11.59 pm on Wednesday 12 October 2022.
Please note the following:
- Students who test positive for COVID-19
- Should stay home and isolate from school for five days advising the school through the absence procedure.
- If a student has a scheduled VCE exam during this time they should contact the College immediately for advice.
- Should not attend school after five days if still symptomatic.
- Students who are symptomatic but have not tested positive should not attend school as is expected for all health conditions.
- Students who are symptomatic at school should be sent to reception where:
- parents/carers will be required to collected the student; and
- undergo testing for COVID-19.
To date the College has successfully navigated the challenges of COVID-19 and we thank all families in anticipation of your continued cooperation in this important matter.