Since 1935, St Joseph's has been the home of 'the Boys on Newtown Hill', our story is as diverse as the students who have walked these grounds. With many Old Collegians returning to the College for reunions, as guest speakers, as business owners or even just to pop in and have a look around it was apparent that we needed a home for the St Joseph's College story. 

The old Newtown Library on Shannon Avenue was purchased by the College and now houses the St Joseph's College Heritage Centre. This contains museum and heritage displays as well as the College archives. 

Old Collegians and past staff are welcome to visit the Heritage Centre or to contact our College Archivist Mrs Susan Belluzzo. 

[email protected]

The Heritage Centre is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am - 4:00pm. 

329 Shannon Avenue, Newtown VIC 3220.