Headspace National are hosting a webinar for parents and carers of young people to support their mental health.
Information presented will:
• Strengthen your understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
• Build skills and strategies to support the mental health, and well-being of your young person.
• Explore the conversational approach to talking about mental health and well-being.
• Build an awareness of local, state, and national support services available to young people.
• 14 September 2021 6:30pm-7:45pm
• 27 September 2021 6:30pm-7:45pm
Where: online via zoom
How do I register?
Click here (14 September 2021)
Click here (27 September 2021) to register via Eventbrite, or copy the URL below into your web browser:
You will receive an email confirmation from Eventbrite which will include the Zoom meeting link to access the webinar. Please note this webinar will not be recorded.
All those who register will receive a digital information pack after the webinar that includes key messages as well as links to resources and support services.
For more information email: [email protected]