2019 Booklists and Ordering Process
The 2019 St Joseph’s College booklists for each year level are now available to download on this page. This year, submission of booklists can be done online or the printed booklist can be submitted directly to Campion – please do not return the booklist to the College. All booklist orders must be completed online by Tuesday 11 December .
Select “Parents - Order Now
” from the menu options. Choose to set up an account, sign in or continue without an account.
Type in St Joseph’s College (Newtown)
Type in the code: “9VVA
Select the relevant year level booklist
Complete and submit the order by the due date (online orders by Tuesday 11 December
). Please check carefully that all compulsory items have been selected.
Collecting Booklist Items - January 2019
Booklist items will not be collected at the College. Families will need to collect their textbooks on the collection days.
Collection of booklist items is from the Geelong Showgrounds on the following days between 9am and 5pm.
NB. Families can arrange for their books and stationery to be home delivered rather than collect them from the showgrounds.
- Thursday 24 January
- Friday 25 January
- Tuesday 29 January
Early English Novels Booklist Information
Early English Novels can be ordered through Campion. To access the booklist, visit www.campion.com.au
, select ‘Order Now
’ from the menu, search for “St Joseph’s College Geelong (Newtown)
” and enter the code, ‘9VVA
’. Select the ‘Early English Novels
’ booklist and place the order. Booklist orders must be made online by Friday 2 November
. Novels ordered through Campion will be delivered to the Edmund Rice Campus (for current Year 10 and Year 11 students) and to the Westcourt Campus for current Year 9 students on Monday 19 November.
Download the Early English Booklist below:
SJC Booklist Downloads
If you are a new family to SJC in 2019, click on the link below to download a guide to the SJC booklist.
Booklist Downloads for All SJC Year Levels & Senior Learning Pathways
Click on the links below to download a copy of the 2019 Booklists for St Joseph's College. You can review what you would like to order for each year level and then order online via Campion's website.
Booklist orders for SJC students studying at Sacred Heart College in 2019
Sacred Heart College is using Campion book supplies next year. For students studying a VCE subject at SHC in 2019, orders can be placed through the Campion website www.campion.com.au
using the SHC school code ‘U7TE
’. Copies of the SHC booklist are available from SJC reception.
Sustainable School Shop – Booklist items
The College is working with Sustainable School Shop to provide parents with the ability to trade second-hand items via www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
The service is very accessible, it preferences our school first and then provides access to buy and sell items with families attending other schools. Many schools use this service. Access to second-hand textbooks, uniforms, calculators, stationery, musical equipment, etc is available all year. For the best results:
• Register on the Sustainable School Shop website and nominate the school
• A subscription to the service will be provided to you
• List your items for sale
• List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy (if you’re buying texts, please ensure that it is the booklisted edition and that digital codes are current)
• The College’s uniform and book lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
• The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
• Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
• Most trading will occur with other parents from our school
• Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (0438 743 444) and email help lines
• The system is simple and easy to use. If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance.
• You can pre-arrange the transaction and then trade after the texts are not required.
The College is providing this service so there is no cost for families. Each family that registers on the Sustainable School Shop will be given a subscription.