Brother Francis Bertrand Jordan
Jordan House

In 1941, Brother Francis Bertrand Jordan took over the Principal's role. He had been on the staff for a couple of years and was another key figure in the school's reconstruction towards a boarding school, which commenced that year. Unfortunately due to failing health, he was unable to continue the principalship into the following year. Jordan House is named after him. A proud Irishman, Brother Jordan is represented by the four leaf clover on the House Shield.

< Return to College Houses